We accept the following insurances:
- United Healthcare
Speech Tactics is an In-Network Provider for these major insurance companies, which means we check eligibility and benefits before services are rendered, and subsequently submit claims after services have been provided. This DOES NOT mean that your insurance will pay for the cost of an evaluation or therapy. All clients are ultimately responsible for any remaining fee balance that is NOT paid by their insurance.
Financial Policy and Financial Responsibility Information
- The Client (or Client’s guardian, if a minor) is ultimately responsible for the payment for treatment and care.
- We will bill your insurance for you. However, the client is required to provide the most correct and updated information regarding insurance.
- Clients are responsible for payment of copays, coinsurance, deductibles and all other Procedures or treatment not covered by their insurance plan.
- Copays are due at the time of service.
- Coinsurance, deductibles and non-covered items are due 30 days from receipt of billing.
- Clients may incur, and are responsible for payment of additional charges, if applicable.
- Clients authorize assignment of financial benefits directly to Speech Tactics and any associated healthcare entities for services rendered as allowable under standard third party contracts.
- Clients are ultimately financially responsible for charges not covered by this assignment.
If you do not have Insurance coverage, we offer a self-Pay program on a pre-pay or time-of-service pay basis. If warranted, our Self-Pay program can be modified to meet your financial budget. We accept personal checks, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover. You can also utilize your HSA or FSA Accounts for payment.